1.What this Statement Covers
2.Collection of Personal Data
- 1.The type of personal data we may collect, from time to time, include (without limitation) full name, phone number, email address, gender and month of birth.
- 2.When we request personal data from you, we will notify you at the time of collection as to whether or not it is mandatory for you to provide such personal data to us. All other personal data requested by us or provided by you is on a voluntary basis.
- 3.If you do not provide any personal data to us that we have indicated as being mandatory, then we may not be able to (as applicable): (i) process or complete your application for Membership; (ii) open, administer and/or maintain your customer account; (iii) provide you with any membership benefits or rewards in relation to your Membership; (iv) provide you with any services or products you have requested from us; (v) respond to any of your queries or process or handle any of your complaints; or (vi) provide you with any information or materials requested by you.
3.Purpose of Collection, Use, Disclosure and Transfer
The purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred are as follows:
- - to process and administer your application to for Membership and/or to sign up for a customer account;
- - to provide you with rewards and/or benefits in relation to your Membership;
- - to administer and manage your Membership account and/or to your customer account, including maintaining a customer profile of you which records details of your preferences, contact details and/or previous orders or purchases;
- - to process, administer and provide you with any goods or services you have requested and/or purchased from us, and to communicate with you regarding the same; subject to your consent, sending you marketing and promotional materials that promote pursuant to paragraph 4 below;
- - to conduct analysis, confirmation and/or verification of your credit, payment and/or other status for the provision of any goods or services you have requested and/or purchased from us;
- - to handle any payment instructions, direct debit payment and/or credit card payment requested by you;
- - to conduct any surveys for the purposes of research, analysis and/or improvements in our customer service;
- - to handle, administer and communicate with you in relation to any requests for information, feedback or complaints submitted by you; and
- - for any other purpose that you have consented to and/or which has been notified to you on or before the time when the relevant personal data is collected, pursuant to applicable law.
Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data for the purposes of sending you marketing and promotional information via telephone, email and/or social media platforms regarding our products, services and events relating to clothing, fashion and/or accessories, and/or any offers, benefits, rewards and promotions relating to our websites.
We cannot use your personal data for the above marketing purposes unless you provide your consent. When submitting a completed online form, you consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes of receiving the direct marketing materials described above if you have ticked the "opt-in" box provided. Even if you have provided us with your consent, you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving any further marketing materials from us at any time by: (i) logging on to your account at www.claudiepierlot.com.hkto unsubscribe; (ii) clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our electronic promotional materials; or (iii) sending an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.Disclosure of Personal Data
- - to any parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates ("Affiliates") of Sandro for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above;
- - to any service providers or data processors of Sandro or our Affiliates for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above, including (without limitation) those who provide hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, email messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, solvency check and address check, etc;
- - to third parties who operate or control social media platforms (including, without limitation, Facebook or Instagram) for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 above and/or to improve your user experience;
- - any personal data (including, without limitation, photos, comments or videos) uploaded by you on our websites (where we have indicated that such data shall be posted on the website) or on our social media pages, may be made publicly available;
- - when required by law or court order of any jurisdiction, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities or administrative bodies; or
The above recipients of your personal data may be located inside or outside the country in which you reside, including countries that may not provide the same level of data protection.
The service providers and data processors referred to in paragraph 5.2(b) are provided with your personal data only to the extent required in order to be able to carry out their particular service, and they are contractually obliged to treat such personal data in the strictest confidence. They are contractually not allowed to use the personal data in any other way than what is required. Necessary steps are taken to ensure that the service providers and data processors of Sandro or our Affiliates protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
6.Access to your personal details
You can request access to and correction of your personal data held by us, as well as request to make duplications, to stop collecting, processing or using, or to delete the same, by sending a request to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Our websites and mobile applications provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our mobile applications will also be made available to social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. We have no control over or responsibility for any such third party social networks.
If you have logged in to one of these social network sites during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications, the social network site might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network site. If you do not wish for such data transfer, please log out of your social network site before entering one of our websites or mobile applications.
We cannot influence and have no control over this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of the social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
Data security is our top priority. We strive to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data. Encryption technology, such as SSL, may be employed for the transmission of personal data collected online. Also, our web servers are protected by data security measures and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
9.Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which it was collected, unless contrary to any applicable statutory requirement.
10.Cookies and Automatic Data Collection
Various technologies may be used on our websites and our mobile applications in order to improve or monitor them, or to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. Examples of such technologies are cookies, flash cookies and web analytics.
When you visit one of our websites, data is sent from your browser to our server. This data makes it possible to optimise our services and improve your experience on our websites and mobile applications. The data is automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf.
We may collect information about your computer for system administration and to report aggregate information for internal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns. In particular, this data may include the following:
- - the visitor’s IP address;
- - the date and time of the visit;
- - the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has been referred);
- - the pages visited on our website; and
- - information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
You can block cookies on our websites and/or mobile applications, but this may result in some features of the websites or mobile applications not functioning fully or properly.
You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the amendments.